Cinematographer. Member of Bulgarian Association of Cinematographers and The Syndicate 7
My last feature documentary has been selected for the competitions of Camerimage 2019, Sundance 2019 and Berlinale 2019.
So far I have shot 4 feature films, episodes of 8 prime time TV series and 3 feature length documentaries, as well as over 200 commercials, several short films and more than 20 music videos.
I have conducted several cinematography workshops in the Kemi-Tornio University of Applied Sciences in Finland.
Awards and Nominations:
The Magic Life of V – Finland, Bulgaria, 2019
- Directed by Tonislav Hristov
- Produced by Kaarle Aho (Making Movies Oy)
- Camerimage 2019 – Documentary Competition
- World Cinema Documentary Competition at Sundance Film Festival 2019
- Berlinale Generation Competition 2019
- Winner Best Documentary Film – Sofia International Film Festival 2019
Faith, Love and Whiskey – Bulgaria, USA – 2012
- Directed by Kristina Nikolova
- Kodak Vision Award for Best Cinematography at Slamdance 2012
- Bulgarian Film Academy Award for Best Cinematography 2013
- Grand Jury Prize – Dallas International Film Festival
- Best Debut Feature – South East European Film Fest Los Angeles
- Best Debut Feature – National Bulgarian Awards “Golden Rose”
- Best Emerging Filmmaker – 21st St.Louis International Film Festival
- Best European Film Prize – 29th Festival International du Film d’Amour de Mons